Olympus Pacific Minerals Inc. is a diversified gold mining company focused on four gold properties located in Vietnam, Eastern Malaysia, and the northern Philippines.
Olympus Pacific Minerals Vietnam (OYM-V) is headquartered in Da Nang, on the central coast. We have two gold producing mines in Quang Nam province, which operate as Phuoc Son Gold Company Ltd (PSGC) and Bong Mieu Gold Mining Company Ltd (BMGMC).
Mô tả công việc:
Mô tả công việc:
The responsibilities of this position includes, but not limited to:
- Work closely with Project Coordinator to develop, schedule and execute electrical project procedures to include tasks, frequencies and documentation, which will entail developing benchmarks and creating metrics to aid with effective data utilization.
- Ensure document control to include process control drawing creation and updates.
- Conduct failure mode analyses on critical systems and components in order to develop mitigation strategies.
- Work with Mill operations personnel to identify and implement process control improvements designed to increase efficiencies and promote the reliability of system components.
- Organize and facilitate document control as required to detail process control and communicate strategies.
- Provide organizational support to surface and process control and communication initiatives.
- Provide guidance, support and training as required to Certified Electricians, Apprentices and Operations personnel.
- Provide technical support to the Electrical department in area of expertise. Provide font-line supervision of corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance with established budget limitations.
- Ensure required electrical standards and preventive, predictive (condition based) on mechanical equipment are followed.
- Manage the implementation of standards, targets, policies and plans to ensure the continuing and increasing operational efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- Promote and ensure operational integrity (quality, environment, reliability, health and safety, and security) is maintained.
- Develop and direct cost effective solutions to meet customers’ expectation and technical requirements and to encourage best practice and innovation throughout maintenance functions.
- Execution of short, medium and long-term maintenance and operation services plans to ensure technical standards, specifications and quality assurance systems.
- Provide site-wide management and leadership for the successful implementation of the reliability-focused maintenance management operating system.
- Ensure personnel development through varied job assignments, training, and employee involvement.
- Provide on-going coaching, feedback, and development suggestions to improve employee performance.