Mô tả công việc:
To manage the Non Food buying and promotions activities for a defined product grouping, by coordinating with Suppliers, Sales & Marketing and Category Management Teams, to meet the needs of customers in order to achieve financial and commercial targets.
• Contribute to buying and merchandising policy and strategy formulation to ensure that Non Food buying is planned and implemented in accordance with corporate objectives
• Coordinate buying and promotional activities to achieve business objectives
• Develop procedure to ensure maintenance of buying policy
• Recruit, train, develop and manage, within budgeted staffing levels, a buying team that comprises of Category Managers and other supporting staff
• Act as OM representative within MCC VN on Cross Functional Team and as part of a Project Team.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Develop a yearly sales and promotion plan which maximizes sales opportunities from selected customer branches
• Coordinate the development, design and implementation of a merchandising and category strategy that achieve all financial targets such as sales, stock and profit for the product group.
• Manage the performance of a defined product group effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
• Regular monitoring and updating of Shape Measures
• Recruit, train, develop and manage, within budgeted staffing levels, Buyers and other supporting staff to enhance their capability in selecting and merchandising products that meet customer needs
• Identify, plan and organize market research, analysis and evaluation to identify customers’ needs and merchandise opportunities
• Develop and monitor guidelines for space allocation and packaging to ensure profit per square meter is maximized, presentation continually improved and safeguard against pilferage
• Coordinate, plan and monitor the implementation of all promotional activities, within the product group to comply with the sale plan to create competitive image and ensure that it reaches target customers in a cost effective manner
• Develop and maintain a supplier base in Vietnam and abroad, exploiting opportunities for synergy with Metro companies to satisfy volume, cost, quality and delivery requirements
• Plan and develop appropriate methods of distribution for goods so that the company obtains maximum benefits and ensures maximum product availability
• Develop and maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Category Management teams, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
• Ensure effective communication of Strategy and Category Objectives with Operations and regular follow-up for feedback and checks on progress
• Liaise with the QA Manager to develop needed quality policies and procedures for a product within the group and to monitor the implementation of those policies and procedures
• Be committed to self development and enrichment of their knowledge and skills by planning and attending agreed training courses