Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- An occupational nurse is responsible for the health and wellbeing of hosts in the resort.
- Takes patient's vital signs, treats wounds, evaluates physical condition of patient, and contacts physician and hospital to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed.
- Maintains record of persons treated, and prepares accident reports and insurance forms.
- Develops Host programs, such as health education, accident prevention, alcohol abuse counseling, curtailment of smoking, and weight control regimens.
- May assist physician in pre-employment physical examination of applicants.
- AGE: Minimum 25 years old.
- QUALIFICATIONS: A Bachelor’s degree in nursing required
- EXPERIENCE: Two or more years nursing experience in an occupational nurse position. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is acceptable.
- SPECIAL SKILLS: First Aid / The incumbent should possess very strong interpersonal skills
- LANGUAGES: Excellent English & Vietnamese
27-04-2012 (Đã hết hạn)