Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- An occupational nurse is responsible for the health and wellbeing of hosts in the resort.
- Takes patient's vital signs, treats wounds, evaluates physical condition of patient, and contacts physician and hospital to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed.
- Maintains record of persons treated, and prepares accident reports and insurance forms.
- Develops Host programs, such as health education, accident prevention, alcohol abuse counseling, curtailment of smoking, and weight control regimens.
- May assist physician in pre-employment physical examination of applicants.
- AGE: Minimum 25 years old.
- QUALIFICATIONS: A Bachelor’s degree in nursing required
- EXPERIENCE: Two or more years nursing experience in an occupational nurse position. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is acceptable.
- SPECIAL SKILLS: First Aid / The incumbent should possess very strong interpersonal skills
- LANGUAGES: Excellent English & Vietnamese
27-04-2012 (Đã hết hạn)
Địa chỉ: Dat Doc Beach, Con Dao District, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province
Điện thoại: 064 3831 222
The spectacular Con Dao archipelago of islands is located to the south-east of Vietnam. The largest and most beautiful, Con Dao Island, hosts the Six Senses Con Dao along a one-kilometre, white sand beach surrounded by dramatic mountain landscapes. The remote setting and preserved natural landscape provides an extraordinary sense of seclusion, creating an ideal place to escape, relax and live close to the natural elements. Designed to offer individual style along with a strong sense of community, Six Senses Con Dao redefines experiences for hosts and guests! Located on the picturesque island of Con Dao, off South East Vietnam