Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
1. Job summary: Manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company
2. Duties & responsibilities
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Performance management and improvement of company policy;
- Organization resource development;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Employee services and counseling.
- Company security;
- Reception activities;
- Factory overall landscaping and cleanliness;
- Employee uniform and office stationary.
- Provide meal to employees.
- Report to: Deputy Director; General Director.
- Reported from: Subordinate; other managers.
- Approve all related activities in HR Department.
- Consult Board of Management about company policy, benefit or incentive program.
General Performance Standard
1. Company policies, statutory are developed and periodically reviewed to ensure alignment with corporate policies and local legislation and fully communicated to employees
2. Recruitment activities & selection are complied with company policies/procedures and within agreed time
3. Compensation & benefits administration ensures salary & benefits are adequately paid to employees and its structure should be competitive with labor market and retain right people for the company
4. Effectively conduct training need analysis to develop employee training and career development program
5. Seriously concerns with employee’s benefits, motivations such as meal quality, safety, grievance to timely solve industrial relations issues and avoid strike
6. Cost saving for HR & administrative service expenses
• Normal office working hour at Unigen Bac Ninh Factory , will have company’s car from Ha Noi to Bac Ninh
• BA of Accounting
• Certification of Chief Accountant
• Thorough understanding of accounting principles, practices and internal controls.
• Have knowledge about Auditing
Experience: • Experience with, or demonstrated ability to learn, complex financial systems and multi-dimensional reporting tools .
• Ability to work independently and exhibit both independent thinking and good judgment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Strong organizational skills and proactive nature.
• Sense of responsibility
• Good Health and ability to work under high pressure
30-4-2012 (Đã hết hạn)