Số lượng: 50
Cấp bậc: Mới tốt nghiệp / Thực tập sinh
Loại hình công việc: Bán thời gian tạm thời
Marketing - PR
Hà NộiHồ Chí MinhBà Rịa - Vũng TàuĐà NẵngKhánh Hòa
Are you sociable and active? Are you responsible and confident in your use of English? Then here is a chance for you!
Capstone Vietnam is looking for volunteers to help out with the StudyUSA Higher Education Fairs in Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City and Vung Tau in late February to early March 2014.
• Contribute to marketing campaign for Higher Education Fairs
• Work as an interpreter for higher education representatives
• Study the materials provided by Capstone Vietnam and be prepared to help students and parents learn about study opportunities in the U.S.
• Take part in Capstone Vietnam’s marketing campaign by spreading the world about our fairs to high school students, parents and the people interested in overseas study (each volunteer will distribute at least 50 flyers and 1 poster to promote the fair)
• Help Capstone Vietnam with a variety of other important tasks
Times and Locations:
Higher Education Fairs: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Hanoi: Wednesday, February 26th 2014
Danang: Friday, February 28th 2014
Nha Trang: Sunday, March 2nd 2014
Ho Chi Minh City: Tuesday, March 4th 2014
Vung Tau: Wednesday, March 5th 2014
• A Capstone Vietnam t-shirt
• Learn about the U.S. higher education system and study opportunities
• A certificate signed by Dr. Mark Ashwill, the founder and managing director of Capstone Vietnam
• Become a long-term volunteer for Capstone Vietnam
• Fee for distributing brochures and flyers before the fairs (for those who want to distribute more than the required numbers of flyers and posters.)
• Other possible benefits
• Students from grade 10 at high school to third year at university/college
• Good command of spoken English
• Experience in interpreting and/or a good understanding of U.S. higher education is a plus
• Interest in doing marketing
This is a great opportunity for you to learn and contribute to a unique activity. Don’t hesitate – Click on the link below to apply!
Capstone Vietnam is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to seeing you. Thank you!
Capstone Việt Nam
Hà Nội: 8C Hai Bà Trưng, Hoàn Kiếm
ĐT: 0439 388 455 - Hotline: 0942 244 186
HCM: 212 Huỳnh Văn Bánh, Q. Phú Nhuận
ĐT: 0838 441 393 - Hotline: 090 455 3459
Regional Volunteer Coordinators:
Hanoi - 094 2244 186 - email@example.com
Da Nang - 094 2244 186 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nha Trang - 090 455 3459 - email@example.com
HCMC - 090 455 3459 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vung Tau - 090 455 3459 - email@example.com
02-01-2014 (Đã hết hạn)