Số lượng: 01
Cấp bậc: Trưởng phòng
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Quản trị kinh doanh
Managing Director Operation
The Operations Manager will be responsible for data entry, accounts payable, payroll, grant report entry, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the ED and Program Direct, and other misc. tasks.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Board of Directors.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
• Development of individual program budgets
• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Organization of fiscal documents.
• Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
• Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
Responsibilities by Function
• Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget with ED
• Develop and manage annual budget
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
• Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested.
• Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
• Assisting Executive Director and Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
• Managing grantor contracts and reimbursement requests.
• Maintaining Intersection's archival and administrative files.
• Administering payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
• Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
• Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
• Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
• Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendor.
• Manage functions.
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
• Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
• Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc.
• Oversee organizational insurance policies.
• Commitment to social justice and the mission
• At least 3 years experience in Financial Management
• Strong background and work experience in Finance
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• 3 plus years experience in bookkeeping
• Knowledge of government contract management and +Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• Budget development and oversight experience
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegate responsibilities effectively
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Số năm kinh nghiệm: 3 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Hồ sơ tiếng anh
Hồ sơ bao gồm:
17-03-2014 (Đã hết hạn)